[CAF] Proposed 0.27 release of CAF

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Fri Dec 9 14:59:03 EST 2005

Hi everyone...

Here is a link to a tentative 0.27 tarball, for your review and testing.

  http://occamstoothbrush.com/caf/CGI-Application-Framework-0.27.tar.gz

This is a fairly significant release as it has patches in it from Rick Delaney
regarding the creation of no-login-required interaction.  I've been sitting on
these for a few weeks without time to test, review, ruminate, etc.  But I figure
that's it's unfair of me to keep myself forever on the critical path, so I'm
going to ask the rest of you to take a look, give it a try, and let me know how
it seems.  If I get enough positive feedback I'll upload to CPAN.

Rick is on this list so if anyone has questions I'm sure he'll be able to help
you out.

Cheers,
Richard