[CAF] Proposed 0.27 release of CAF

Rick Delaney rick at bort.ca
Sat Dec 10 22:32:26 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 02:59:03PM -0500, Richard Dice wrote:

> Hi everyone...
>
> Here is a link to a tentative 0.27 tarball, for your review and testing.
>
>   http://occamstoothbrush.com/caf/CGI-Application-Framework-0.27.tar.gz

I looked at rel/0.27 before looking at this and updated the MANIFEST and
$VERSION.  I probably wasn't supposed to do that but anyway it looks
like you already did that in the tarball.

The following files are in your MANIFEST that aren't in
rel/0.27/MANIFEST:

 Makefile.PL.orig
 t/data/formdata
 TODO

Since TODO wasn't in MANIFEST originally I thought it was left out
deliberately so I added it to MANIFEST.SKIP.  That was probably a
mistake since I can't see a reason to keep the todo list a secret.

Anyway, I tried out the dist and it looks good enough to me.

--
Rick Delaney
rick at bort.ca