[CAF] Secret passwords for examples.

Rick Delaney rick at bort.ca
Tue Nov 15 22:02:14 EST 2005

Hi all, I'm back into using this again and have just installed version
0.26.  Everything went pretty smoothly and I like the improvements.

Since I needed a refresher on how to set up a project from scratch I
tried the examples but was unable to guess the passwords.  I managed to
find them by looking in the database but it should be a little more
obvious than that.

What I'd like to see:

1.  Example 1: No authentication required
2.  Example 2: Authentication required but the username and password are
               pre-filled on the login page.

That's all for now,

--
Rick Delaney