[CAF] Secret passwords for examples.

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Wed Nov 16 10:26:50 EST 2005

> As for rw vs. ro access, right now everyone that was set up at the hackathon
> has rw access.  Actually, that's not true.  I've just switched everyone over
> to ro access (except me, rick, richard and michael).  We're the only ones
> making submissions anyway.

Thinking about it, everyone who was at the hackathon should have ro access to
main and rw access to dev/..., including the ability to create their own
branches.  I will merge dev/... happenings back into main/..., and on occasion
create a new rel branch.

Right now rw to main should be given to me, Michael and Matt.  (Matt, since he's
the p4 admin anyhow, and Michael because he and I co-ordinate enough on CAF
development anyhow that I know there won't be surprises going on there.)  For
everyone else, if you make a change to your dev/... work that you think I should
put into main (i.e. you think it's ready) then email me and/or the list here and
I will review & (hopefully) integrate back to main.

Cheers,
Richard