[CAF] Dev environment.

Rick Delaney rick at bort.ca
Fri Nov 18 20:59:53 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 10:16:40AM -0500, G. Matthew Rice wrote:

> If you're going to do the CAP::Auth work, it should be
> on a separate branch.  I've already created the branch spec for the work.
> All you have to do is:
>
>         p4 integ -r -b caf-dev-auth-to-main
>         p4 submit
>
> to create the new branch.

Ok, done.  Does anyone have the relevant sections of config files that I
could use to run things from my client (the distribution tree)?  I
really don't want to reinstall the dist everytime I want to test my
changes.  When I installed from CPAN I was questioned about a number of
paths but I don't know where those were saved or which files (besides
apache's) need to be changed.

I can figure this out on my own but I'd appreciate it if someone could
share their environment.

Thanks,

--
Rick Delaney