[CAF] Configuration Problem

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Mon Oct 3 12:57:14 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,

Try commenting out this line in C::A::Framework.pm:

    my $die_handler = $SIG{__DIE__} || &CORE::die;

It looks like it's spurious anyway - we were trying to set a die
handler, but it didn't work so we commented most of it out (except for
this line).

WRT the hook based stuff - as you've seen, CGI::App hooks are very
sensitive to order of operations (class compile time vs. run time vs.
init time).  I've just spent some time making some of my C::A plugins
more rebust in this respect.

I'll do some digging tonight and see how hook usage in the CAF can be be
made more robust too.

Michael