Show the certificat online with an URL ?

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Fri Dec 5 18:34:23 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 13:04, Charles Galpin wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2003, at 3:57 PM, Baco wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think it can be nice to have a URL for resume or for anyone not
> > member of LPI
> > to check the validity of a LPI member certificat online.
> >
> > a URL like http://www.lpi.org/certified/lpi0000xxxxx/ that display
> > that Mister X
> > is certified to be a LPIC-1, 2 or 3 Linux Systems Administrator
> >
> > I search all over www.lpi.org I didn't found any check members
> > certificat like
> > that. After every LPI member can put a little banner or pics to check
> > the validity
> > or the level of certification passed.
> >
> https://www.lpi.org/verify.html
>
> charles

alright, that inspired me to finally try to register for the new site...
unfortunately, it wants information that doesn't exist in my score
report (site). Of course I know what city I took it in, but the CGI app
doesn't like any of the variations I can think of to give it.

On another note, this thing should be able to find us by name and LPI
number, since those are both available on a resume or the shiny card in
my wallet.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
*"Did you keep a watch for the Dead Man's Wind, did you see the      *