Show the certificat online with an URL ?

Baco Certification at baconniere.ch
Fri Dec 5 19:45:41 EST 2003

perfect thank you !

Can I use the following link in my resume ?

https://www.lpi.org/en/verify.html?lpi_id=LPI0000xxxxx&ver_code=xxxxxxx

Maybe a small icon like W3C Valid Html code will be nice for LPI checking
with a standard url (GET) to check the validity of the LPI ID and who pass the
exam.

Add LPIC logo corresponding to certification in the page with maybe a more
"promotional" phrase like ..is certified by LPI as Linux System Admin..
and fully .. like on the paper certificate.

Maybe also a non https url will be useful in some case

Cheers,

Guy Baconnière