Show the certificat online with an URL ?

Baco Certification at
Fri Dec 5 19:45:41 EST 2003

perfect thank you !

Can I use the following link in my resume ?

Maybe a small icon like W3C Valid Html code will be nice for LPI checking
with a standard url (GET) to check the validity of the LPI ID and who pass the

Add LPIC logo corresponding to certification in the page with maybe a more
"promotional" phrase like certified by LPI as Linux System Admin..
and fully .. like on the paper certificate.

Maybe also a non https url will be useful in some case

Guy Baconnière