Put a Tux Penguin on LPI Card ?

Danilo Ehrhardt Ferreira Bento danilo at quil.com.br
Sat Dec 6 07:54:43 EST 2003

I believe you are in right way, it's not a user's group id. I have also
my user's group id that is funny card.

LPICs are professional focused and that is the key point, as we've been
talking about at the brazilian lpi list, many technology directors may
see a funny card as a "kid thing" and don't believe how professional is
you and your work.

Danilo Ehrhardt Ferreira Bento
danilo at quil.com.br
Linux Professional Institute Certified Level 2 - LPIC-2
Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 8 - SCSA Solaris 8