alumni.lpi.org - Site Branding

rahim at geekmail.cc rahim at geekmail.cc
Wed Jul 2 13:50:26 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I was on the lpi-alumni site, I think we should brand all the LPI-related sites
out there that are official 'lpi' sites.  Marketing is especially important
because we are community driven we need to interact with the proffessional world
at their level. blah blah blah...

I am willing to take the time to brand some of our web releated stuff in
accordance with the official website.  It's important for me to feel that the
public sees that we are organized in our efforts and a public alumni site (and
others) should, I beleive, put forth those values.

Chuck:  That doesnt mean I dont like the look, its a good one but it seems a
little awkward to me that the site is so far different from the official site in
terms of color scheme etc...  It gives me the impression that we are disconnected.

It might bring up a different question, do we have any policies in regards to
this?  I mean yes anyone can put up a site but, is there a set of guidlines wich
we should all folow?

R.

--
Rahim Khalil Virani