alumni.lpi.org - Site Branding

Stacy Gildenston stacy at lpi.org
Thu Jul 3 03:11:32 EDT 2003

AHHH.  I get it now.  Thanks.  He had emailed me separately to ask how
he could get involved with the website...now I make the connection!  I
haven't seen these, so I will go check them out now.

Thanks, Torsten.  To the rescue as usual.

Still need a few more testimonials, folks!!

-sg

--
Stacy Gildenston
Director of Business Development