SuSE 103 and 203 Exams? -- found page, but no Prometric/Vue testing?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Jun 4 15:25:54 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 07:14, Stacy Gildenston wrote:
> Hello Friends:
> This comes directly from SuSE:
> > we are planning to have SL 103 available on June 14th via VUE and Prometric.
> > The exams are currently prepared to be published.
> Thanks for asking!

No, thank you for finding out!

Given SuSE targetted a 2004May release date for 103, this is very close
to actual.  I also understand the 203 will be available 2004Q3 according
to SuSE certification page for the 203 exam.

-- Bryan J. Smith, LPIC-2

P.S.  With Novell's acquition of SuSE, GPL'ing of various, former SuSE
value-added packages and the number of potential clients (typically
former Novell shops) choping at the bit to get to the forthcoming
Linux-based NetWare 7 with eDirectory, this Red Hat / Fedora advocate is
become a major closet fan of SuSE as of late!

Bryan J. Smith, E.I. -- b.j.smith at ieee.org