Company looking for Linux Admins

kara at kara at
Tue May 11 13:49:34 EDT 2004

I was called today from a company in Chicago.  They are trying to place 40
Linux & Unix Administrators in Chicago IL, Columbus OH, and Delaware.  It
is a financial institution and they are willing to relocate applicants.
Pay scale will range from $60,000 to $100,000.  The particular interest
for this group with be backup & recovery, with experience in SAN,
Veritas, Tivoli, and Mid-range system engineering.

If you think you're a fit (Level-2 LPIC capable) for this type of job,
email me (off-list) and I'll forward you the contact information.

Director of Exam Development

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!