Company looking for Linux Admins

Steve Poe skpoe at
Fri May 14 02:05:23 EDT 2004

This is slightly off-topic, but while I am the "Linux Guru" to my
friends, I think some of my friends are smarter than I. I am LPIC-2
certified. I am not writing for me. I have a friend who has to relocate
his family to the Chicago area (with a possible adoption of two young
girls from his deceased sister). Anyway, I am trying to help find him
leads for job opportunties. He's been doing Unix/Linux Admin/Support for
AOL/Netscape until they closed their office in Mountain View, CA. Then
he did a stint at and discovered is wasn't a right fit for
him. He's going to Chicago with or without a job.  He's going back in
couple week to secure a home.

I think he's fit, but I might be biased since I am a friend and I am
looking out for him and his family.  I would trust him with my network
and users.

Steve Poe