Level 1 Item Writing Session Invitation

kara at lpi.org kara at lpi.org
Sun May 16 17:29:30 EDT 2004

Greetings everyone,

I am announcing an invitation to participate in a 3 day item-writing
workshop for our current Level 1 Objectives, June 16, 17, and 18, 2004.

Item writers should have a minimum of 4 years Linux experience.  Technical
writing and/or exam development experience preferred, but not required.
You should complete your Level 1 exams (if you wish to do so) prior to
participating in this event.  Participants will not be eligible to sit for
LPI exams until the next major exam release (or 12months, whichever comes
first).

This is a compensated event.  Travel and accommodation expenses will be
provided.

You will need to make arrangements to arrive no later than June 15, and
return no earlier than June 19 to allow for three full work days.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in participating in this
program.  Resumes will be reviewed and participants will be selected by
May 22, 2004.  Six participants will be selected for the LPI paid
positions.  Sponsored or company paid participants are also welcome.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara at kspei.com
--

Participate in LPI Level 3 Exam Development!
https://www.lpi.org/en/examdev/jta/index.html