[Lpi-brasil] Authentication system for LPI Certificates

Vitor Choi Feitosa vchoi at interlegis.gov.br
Wed Jun 4 16:01:20 EDT 2003

Wilma,

I've sent you a message a year ago on this subject and you told me that
you guys at LPI worried for the privacy of the alumni. Right now, people
are talking about an online authentication system, so empoyees could
verify the authenticity of our certificates.

I wonder if it's possible to give each certificate a unique number (not
sequential). Those unique numbers would then be verified online on lpi's
site.

--
Vitor Choi Feitosa <vchoi at interlegis.gov.br>
Interlegis