[Lpi-brasil] Authentication system for LPI Certificates

Evan Leibovitch evan at lpi.org
Thu Jun 5 01:38:41 EDT 2003

Vitor Choi Feitosa wrote:

> I've sent you a message a year ago on this subject and you told me that
> you guys at LPI worried for the privacy of the alumni. Right now, people
> are talking about an online authentication system, so employees could
> verify the authenticity of our certificates.

Hello Vitor and members of LPI-Brasil.

> I wonder if it's possible to give each certificate a unique number (not
> sequential). Those unique numbers would then be verified online on lpi's
> site.

We are working on this facility, and I will check on how soon it will be
complete. We are making major changes to the LPI website to make it easier
to use, and this will include the employer authentication system.

If you would like to see the design of the new site, go to http://test.lpi.org

Evan Leibovitch
President, LPI
evan at lpi.org