[Lpi-de] Prüfungsfrageneditor

Dimitrios Bogiatzoules, LPI Product Developer taki at lpi.org
Thu Jun 22 13:45:47 EDT 2006

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe die Anfrage bereits in tooldev gestellt dachte mir aber, das
sich vielleicht jemand auf dieser Liste vielleicht in der Lage ist einen
(kleinen) Editor für X zu programmieren:

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is somebody on this list who can write a small
open source graphical application that would make item writing a bit
more comfortable...

Here are some features I already collected:

Graphical UI
Writer and Reviewer modus
Entering text
Formatting text
Add notes to stem and answers
Choose objective
Choosing item type:
   Fill in the blank (FITB)
   Single Choice (SC)
   Multiple Choice (MC)
Writer modus:
   Storage of files using GPG encryption for each generated file
Reviewer modus:
   Opening and saving files using GPG encryption
User information should be stored locally:
   user.conf:
      Location: XY, Germany