Advice

Ajay Vishwanath ajgan1 at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 7 00:45:43 EDT 2002

Hi,
What I meant was, I do not have programming experience in the
sense, not as a part of my actual job in IT, but I do know some of
the programming languages by practice at home. In the same way, If
I practice Linux programming at home or any where during my free
time and get certified, can I get good break on Linux prgming?
inspite of me being a software Tester? since I really want to do
it !

Thanx
Ajay