Advice

Amol Rao xamolrao at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 01:01:55 EDT 2002

Writing code at home is not the same as it used to be.
 There are few programmers I know who write the best
code I have ever seen for *nix and at work they do
entirely different stuff, not even IT !
So I think the best thing would be to check the  LPI
objectives and experience them as deep as possible.
What I mean is all you need is a total practical
exposure, it does not matter whether you get paid for
it or not!! :-)

Cheers,
Amol.