Note to Evan Leibovitch

Bill Allen wgallen at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 23 10:02:35 EDT 2002

Hi, I'm Bill Allen with IBM, Linux Campaign manager and I recently
travelled with Evan to China.    We are pulling Linux data together as a
part of our planning activities for next year, and would like to know what
is the number of LPI certifications that have been provided as of the most
recent count?   As you know, IBM has been providing sponsorship for LPI,
and is interested in continuing to do the same.   We are interested in the
showing the number of certifications to date as a measurement of the growth
of Linux in the development community.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Allen
IBM Developer Relations
Linux Campaign Manager and developerWorks Live!
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/linux-speed-start
919-781-7993   t/l 223-9102   Cell 919 801 4585
Fax 720 294 8215
wgallen at us.ibm.com