Passed LPI 101

Faiyaz Memon memofai at iit.edu
Tue Jul 23 02:36:44 EDT 2002

Jon,
    Thanks very much for your suggestions. thats the thing i was looking for
:-).
    You are right, I am a younger system administrator with no real world
system administration experience. whatever i have gained so far is from my
personal hobby projects. I will keep your suggestions in mind and will try
to do it that way.

Thanks again,
faiyaz.