Passed LPI 101

enigma at riddlefixer.com enigma at riddlefixer.com
Tue Jul 23 15:02:50 EDT 2002

Quoting Faiyaz Memon on Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 11:27:35PM -0600 :
>         I passed LPI 101 last week. it was not as easy as I expected. It was really demanding and thorough. Now I am preparing for the LPI 102. can anyone help me with 102 by sharing his/her ideas and experiences?

I really agree with Kara's approach.  Review each of the objectives and
use them as a guide.  If you review the objectives and say to yourself,
"yeah, I know that!" and are immediately familiar with the commands and
tasks associated with the objective, then you are probably ready to test
on that item.

For the ones you are not comfortable with, create some little projects
that will provide you with some hands on experience.

Ultimately, Jon's advice is right on, but use the objectives as a guide
to assessing yourself.

Cheers,
Ed

--