Just some notes

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at jpberlin.de
Wed Jul 31 02:48:00 EDT 2002

jared at ti.com (Jared Buckley) hat mir am 30.07.02
eine Mail zu "RE: Just some notes" gesendet...
Hier ist meine Antwort!

> lpi-euwg is back, but I don't have a list of the former subscribers.
> If you've got a copy you can send me privately (jared at lpi.org) I'll
> repopulate the list.

If I`d have this list, I`d rebuild this list by myself on my own
mailinglist-server. I could create you 500 new lpi-euwg-lists, that`s not
the problem.

The question is *WHY* this list was gone, not how it comes back!

[I can`t believe it... is LPI really so stupid to delete the *whole* list
with all these adresses with a lot of interested helpful people all over
Europe? That`s not true, isn't it?!]

Peer