New version of level 1 exams

Anke Boernig aboernig at suse.de
Mon Jun 24 05:26:30 EDT 2002

Hi there!
In one mail some time ago it was stated that the new version of the
level 1 exams should (hopefully) be launched by end of june.
Now there's left only one week of june - and no trace of the new exams.

I'm writing because I'm working on an update of our training-materials
for our preparation-training for the level 1 exams. So it would be nice to
know if I should change them so they will fit the new exam-versions or
if I still stay with the old objectives.

So are there any plans to launch the new exams soon?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Anke Börnig, Trainerin

SuSE Schulungszentrum Dortmund