LPI 2

kara at lpi.org kara at lpi.org
Tue Jun 25 10:11:15 EDT 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Riaan Annandale wrote:

 > I've been looking around for some time now, and I can't find any books
 relating to LPI 2 (please note I'm not talking about 102 but infact 201
 and 202)

> Does this mean that people wishing to do LPI 2 have to just find as
much material on the objectives as possible and study/practice that???

That's actually the best approach to any of the LPI exams. Find the
objectives you're weakest in, and focus on them. I know there were a few
projects "in the works" with the publishers, but the current economy has
put a big crunch on how many new titles they're releasing.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/