Lack of 102 books

Seung 'Steven' Hong shong at ubiqtec.com
Tue Jun 25 13:50:13 EDT 2002

Before I seriously upset some authors, in the below
statement, I did not mean to imply that ALL ExamCram
books are purely for cram purposes.  Some ExamCram
books were very useful in introducing me to certain
topics and I've kept them high on my bookshelf.  My
apologies if I have offended you in any ways, as I
know how hard it is to write a good technical book.

Steven:)