Brief Update

Greg Wright Greg at AusIT.com
Mon Apr 28 09:00:36 EDT 2003

Hello All,

Just thought I would post a message saying that while we may be a long way
away down here in AU, there are still things going on.

We have a Linux body in AU which tries to help smaller regional LUGs etc
interact, maybe some of you are aware of the annual Linux conferences that
are held called "Linux Conf . AU", anyway, with this organisation and any
other interested parties, I would like to explore ways of increasing
willing advocates.

LPI's success is raising more and more interest, it is to a point where I
feel it would be good to have a person in each state (at least) that could
provide information as required & maybe do a presentation here or there.

So if you have ideas or would like to help out, please let me know.

Regards

Greg Wright
--

IT Consultant Sydney Australia                  PH 0418 292020
International      +61 29530 1915  or  Cell +61 418 292020