Brief Update

Greg Wright greg at ausit.com
Tue Apr 29 09:23:37 EDT 2003

Hello Lori!

On 28/04/2003 at 12:40 PM Lori Homsher wrote:

>Greg,
>
>Are you looking for volunteers in Australia only? I could possibly help
>out
>in the U.S. (southeastern PA and Delaware).

I am looking for help from everywhere :) LPI tries hard to enable people to
do positive things.

I will copy this message to a few people who are more "localized", please
let me know in a fortnight or so about any replies. Maybe you could tell me
off list what interests you & what skills you like to exercise, I have
noted you work for a marketing company.

--

Regards

Greg Wright