Brief Update

Greg Wright greg at
Tue Apr 29 09:23:37 EDT 2003

Hello Lori!

On 28/04/2003 at 12:40 PM Lori Homsher wrote:

>Are you looking for volunteers in Australia only? I could possibly help
>in the U.S. (southeastern PA and Delaware).

I am looking for help from everywhere :) LPI tries hard to enable people to
do positive things.

I will copy this message to a few people who are more "localized", please
let me know in a fortnight or so about any replies. Maybe you could tell me
off list what interests you & what skills you like to exercise, I have
noted you work for a marketing company.

>At 11:00 PM 4/28/03 +1000, you wrote:
>>LPI's success is raising more and more interest, it is to a point where I
>>feel it would be good to have a person in each state (at least) that
>>provide information as required & maybe do a presentation here or there.
>>So if you have ideas or would like to help out, please let me know
>Lori Homsher, VP,IT
>Certified Linux Professional (LPIC1)
>Certified Information Security Officer, GISO & GSEC
>Sheeran Direct Marketing

Greg Wright