(no subject)

AmirAli Lalji lalji at clix.pt
Tue Jul 29 16:10:27 EDT 2003

I remember reading somewhere on the LPI website that LPI does not
disclose the names of students who have passed LPI.

I live and work in Portugal.  I have tried mostly all the LUGS I could
find in Portugal but either their websites are not working or the phone
nos have changed.  As far as I know there seems to be no presence of LPI
in Portugal.  Even well known computer institutes here are unware about
LPI.  They mostly concentrate on either RHCE or Linux+.

I think disclosing the names of registered students and graduates
(ofcourse after taking permissioin from respective people) it would be
beneficial for those who are either LPI graduates, or preparing to take
LPI exams to know who in their respective countries is preparing for the
exams.  I think this would help in creating a country specific LPI forum
as well as help LPI to create awareness in countries where people dont
know about this program.

Amir