LUG Testing Events

kara at lpi.org kara at lpi.org
Mon Nov 17 11:39:14 EST 2003

I want to start mapping out a program for LUG testing events.  Since the
US is our weakest market, I think it would be a good idea to start
emphasizing this program.  Maybe we streamline it enough to do a
publicized road trip, similar to what Red Hat did last year (except
without the camper and all the driving :)

Anyhow, has anyone been keeping track of what LUGs have done testing
events so far?  (this includes LUG sponsored events).

Those of you who have done LUG testing events, please contact me off-list.
Thanks.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/