DPKG vs. RPM in LPIC 101 exam

Ted Jordan ted at jordanteam.com
Wed Oct 22 12:32:31 EDT 2003

i almost failed the first exam because of this.  I had
never HEARD of dpkg...i thot it was a variation of
tar xvzf .... ; make ; blah blah blah

so, I've done that more than rpm's ... and then all of
these DPKG questions!

I wish somewhere on the lpi site they would state the
difference.

good luck
tj

--
         Technology After Hours - Nov 6, 2003, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
           4511 Rockside Road, Lower Level, Independence, OH

     * See JordanTeam's Latest Security & Fax Blasting Solutions
     * Hear the Latest in Telephone Systems from CTS Communications
     * Configure your High Speed Internet options with XO Communications
     * Visit with Meritech's Latest Copier and Scanning Equipment
     * Excellent Networking with Professionals to Grow Your Business
     * Indulge Yourself to a Free Massage!
     * Win a 19" Color TV with Built-in VCR and Other Prizes
     * Enjoy the Food.  It's free too!
     Cost: FREE!

     Call 216-472-0318 x103 to RSVP before Oct 30

ted jordan, principal
JordanTeam Computing LLC
On-Demand Computing for Independent Business Professionals

ted at jordanteam.com
734 673 7426 p
216 767 1393 p
419 791 9678 f