DPKG vs. RPM in LPIC 101 exam

Manfred Moser manfred at mosabuam.com
Thu Oct 23 13:58:50 EDT 2003

I learned for my LPIC 101 off Suse 8.0 and the differences are not that big. If
you stay on the command line and the original config files and not the addedd
administration tools like YAST you should be fine.

I switched to Debian in the meantime and did some Red Hat but the great thing
about LPI is that it is NOT a RHCE or so.. .and should not become one either.

Manfred

Dipl. Eng. Manfred Moser MIEAust
Email:  manfred.moser at mosabuam.com
WWW:    http://www.mosabuam.com