[lpi-discuss]Exam questions

Eugenio Mastroviti eugenio at evilbastard.org.uk
Tue Apr 13 18:58:44 EDT 2004

First of all, apologies if the questions should appear stupid, but as I
should take the exam in about a week, I guess I'd better ask now than be

First of all, I have a few years' worth of experience as Linux sysadmin,
and I've been studying about a month now, from the IBM practice
materials, the LPI cert. in a nutshell and from the LIPC1 Certification
Bible. My results in the practice exams that come with the Cert. Bible
are consistently between 85 and 90%.

is this enough? Are the questions on the books a good approximation of
the questions found in the real exam? Where can I find, and do I need,
more practice material? (I've already checked the 3 links on the LPI site)

Stupidest question ever, probably: as I'm taking the exam next week at
the Linux User Expo in London, and there are 2 exam sessions, morning
and afternoon, would it be theoretically possible to take 101 in the
morning and 102 in the afternoon?

Thanks in advance

There are two sides to every divorce: yours and the shithead's.