[lpi-discuss] Re: Did anyone work with SuSE on the SL103 Exam? It's junk IMHO!

Amish Munshi amish_munshi at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 23 00:15:31 EDT 2004

Bryan,

I gave the SL103 and I have passed. I found the exam very similar to LPI
level 2. My experience with it was very similar as compared to Level2. I
scored 656.
I guess after ironing out a few initial glitches we can easily master
this exam. My view is very few topics are covered in the exam, which
makes it difficult to pass and it is very suse specific. But I guess
that is why SuSE considers it to be aligned with LPI and not a
standalone exam.

Regards.