[lpi-discuss] Books for the current LPI 101 (are there any ?)

lpi.list at jumpstation.co.uk lpi.list at jumpstation.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 17:20:15 EST 2004

hi,

I did not do enough research before buying the "LPIC Prep Kit Exam #101
General Linux I" ISBN 0-787-2292-5 .

After studying the book and finding that I knew most of the subjects and any
thing I was not familiar with I at lease understood, I rushed through the
registration process found a testing site close by and tried to book an exam
to find that the exam no longer exists in the form noted by the Author
Theresa Hadden Martinez (and I realised the book was four years old).

Are there any books that cover and are explicitly published for the current
LPI 101 exam ?
(all my searching has found are books that are even older than 2000)

Thanks