[lpi-discuss] Books for the current LPI 101 (are there any ?)

ross brunson ross at brunson.org
Thu Nov 4 18:41:59 EST 2004

Oops, that's a drag.  Funny you should ask, I do know a newly released
and up to date book, it's the LPI Level 1 Exam Cram 2 from Que's Exam
Cram  series, available at any book store that stocks such books or
online at amazon, bn and bookpool.

I've already got a lot of good feedback on the book (I wrote it) and I
do recommend you grab a copy, it is the ONLY up to date book, and
condenses my 3 years of doing LPI certification training and bootcamps
into one book.

Ross