[lpi-discuss] newer exams?

ross brunson ross at brunson.org
Fri Oct 8 22:24:49 EDT 2004

I feel that the book covers the exam objectives very well, but I'm
probably prejudiced about it...

The LPIC Level 1 Exam Cram 2 is the only current exam prep book
available, and it's in the stores and shipping briskly, finally.

Early reviews are very positive, it's a very well edited and extensively
researched book, my technical reviewers went above and beyond the call
in checking the technical facts, and we're very proud to say there are
very few typo's and corrections so far.

One note, please rename the examsim binary file on the CD to be examsim.
setup, there was a miscommunication in the README file.

Ross