[lpi-discuss] newer exams?

Steve ekco9595 at rogers.com
Sat Oct 9 08:08:57 EDT 2004

Yeah that was the book I was talking about.. and your the author.. lol

Does anyone know though if there will be an updated version of the exams
anytime soon I thought I remebered that.

Ok whats that excatly, "examsim" to "examsim.setup" and you cant rename
something written to cd can you? thanks.

Just as soldiers fight for our nations freedom,
So must we fight for our softwares freedom.