[lpi-discuss] newer exams?

Steve ekco9595 at rogers.com
Sat Oct 9 08:08:57 EDT 2004

Hey,

Yeah that was the book I was talking about.. and your the author.. lol

Does anyone know though if there will be an updated version of the exams
anytime soon I thought I remebered that.

Ok whats that excatly, "examsim" to "examsim.setup" and you cant rename
something written to cd can you? thanks.

Steve.
--
Just as soldiers fight for our nations freedom,
So must we fight for our softwares freedom.