[lpi-discuss] Re: LPI offers free exams at LinuxWorld San Francisco

ross e. brunson ross at brunson.org
Tue Aug 2 19:15:09 EDT 2005

I don't think you're a cheapskate, but I do feel this whole thread is
sort of analogous to a Jerry Springer "Who's the Daddy" type of episode.
Some things shouldn't be done publicly.

Personally, I'd have taken this sort of thing directly in private to
Scott, instead of posting to a public forum.  The amplification of the
forum almost always cause some emotional noise in the signal, quick
replies can be seen as flippant answers, etc.

Your are absolved by the LPI-Discuss SMTP Gods, go and sin no more. 8-P

Ross

P.S.  Oh well, made for some interesting reading on an otherwise dull
day of slide work.