[lpi-discuss] Organizational changes within LPI

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Fri Aug 5 15:57:03 EDT 2005

Dan,

I will be attending the Advisory Board meeting at LinuxWorld, and my travel
schedule takes me to many venues around the world.  If there is anything I can
do to help LPI during this transition, please let me know.

Warmest regards,

maddog
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used pursuant
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other
   countries.