[lpi-discuss] Organizational changes within LPI

Dan York dyork at Lodestar2.com
Sun Aug 7 14:44:54 EDT 2005

maddog,

 > If there is anything I can
> do to help LPI during this transition, please let me know.

Many thanks to you, James and all the others who have voice their
support of LPI and willingness to help either on this list or privately.
  It's truly because we have this amazing community that we have come so
far.  As to the offer of help, thank you and we will definitely let you
know.  In your case with your travelling as you do and assisting with
the Advisory Council, you are already providing a great amount of
support for LPI and for that we thank *you*!

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, LPIC2  http://blog.danyork.com/  dyork at Lodestar2.com
PGP key (F7E3C3B4) available for secure communication