[lpi-discuss] What do you see as the focus of LPI certification?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Aug 17 20:46:38 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 16:19 -0700, Mark Miller wrote:
> I appreciate your comments.

I'm an opinionated SOB who is a quiet lurker for a few months, then a
verbose blabber mouth until no one can stand me.  ;->

But I think to think I do my homework, and when I'm wrong, I admit it
(at least by the 2nd time someone points it out to me ;-).

I'll shutup for awhile and answer people off-list if I feel I need to
talk.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com