[lpi-discuss] Re: More work for the objective review -- is this for 2007+?

Mark Miller mark.miller at lpi.org
Thu Aug 18 09:43:47 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 07:59 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> Should I go ahead and comment for 2007+?
> Or is that not on-the-plate yet?

Everything is fair game. You may address any and all areas where you
think that LPI objectives should change. Now is the time to start
looking at how the next generation of objectives will be.  Given the
long lead time I would encourage a little bit of crystal ball gazing to
map out any SOLID trends that would come to a head in the 2007+
timeframe. I know that technology is difficult to predict but knowing
what it is that you feel you need to know by them may help us to
prepare.

Go to the public wiki page on objective review and let us know. I
encourage EVERYONE on this list to do that. Your opinion counts, will be
heard and considered, and is wanted!
--
Mark Miller
Program Manager