[lpi-discuss] LPIC-2 makes #10 on the CertCities' Top 10 for 2006 ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Dec 16 11:58:18 EST 2005

Felipe Salum <fsalum at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to show this salary survey to my boss :)

Remember that region, position, experience, etc... have a LOT
to do with salaries.  I highly recommend the IEEE Salary
Survey which extensively breaks down a lot of the
regional/demographics.

E.g., I live in Florida, and Region 3 is easily the _worst_
paying part of the country.

It's impossible for me to make even close to 6 figures here.
But it is very easy to do so in many other parts of the
country -- not ironically in some areas where the
cost-of-living is virtually no more than Florida too.

--
Bryan J. Smith  b.j.smith at ieee.org http://thebs413.blogspot.com