[lpi-discuss] LPIC-2 makes #10 on the CertCities' Top 10 for 2006 ...

Felipe Salum fsalum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:28:37 EST 2005

Hi Bryan.

Yes, I can't compare the salary in Brazil (where I live) with US.

Check the Certification magazine link
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/mediatec/cm1205/ at page 27.
You'll see the global average salary, see Brazil there, should I cry or not
hehe? And I live in Sao Paulo, the best paying part here.

[]s
Felipe