[lpi-discuss] LPIC-2 makes #10 on the CertCities' Top 10 for 2006 ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Fri Dec 16 14:05:20 EST 2005

chris <christiaan.theron at virgin.net> wrote:
> I suggest you check your geography,  the economy to which
> you refer to in Ireland is not part of Northern Ireland and
> nobody I know that lives here has benefitted from it.

Yeah, I just thought of that after I sent it (I am familiar
with the difference between Ireland and the UK, including
Northern Ireland).  I was going to follow-up, but I realized
the damage has already been done.

> So realistically are you saying that this was a survey of
> IT managers.

Not exactly.  You don't have to be a manager.

You can be a consultant, or a director of a department (maybe
just yourself) at a smaller firm.

--
Bryan J. Smith  b.j.smith at ieee.org http://thebs413.blogspot.com