[lpi-discuss] RFC8 - Merging RPM and DPKG Level 1 exams

Duane.McGeean at CGI-Europe.com Duane.McGeean at CGI-Europe.com
Mon Feb 28 04:28:47 EST 2005

Yes ... I dont partake much in the mail going around ... But wanted all to
know that I passed my 102 exam ...
And I amd certified LPIC-1 ... WOOHOO !!!

My the way ... Best study material for those still needing to do the exam
..is Definately Rbrunson's book !!!
Exam Cram 2 !!!
Guaranteed you wont be sorry !!!

Duane.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dimitrios Bogiatzoules [mailto:taki at lpi.org]
Sent: 26 February 2005 23:46
To: lpi-discuss at lpi.org; lpi-staff at lpi.org
Subject: [lpi-discuss] RFC8 - Merging RPM and DPKG Level 1 exams

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.