[lpi-discuss] Exam Cram test engine does not work!!

ross brunson ross at brunson.org
Mon Jan 17 14:07:42 EST 2005

Stefan,

Yes, that version is unfortunately got some problems,
the contractor left a debugging script enabled and it
messes up on a couple of versions of linux.

Please email Carol Ackerman
(cackerman at samspublishing.com) and she will give you
the download link for the new version, which has all
400-some-odd questions working etc.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, and let me know
what you think of the rest of the book, if you found
it helpful etc.

Thanks,

Ross E. Brunson
ross at brunson.org