[lpi-discuss] Some thoughts on Sendmail

Mark Miller mark.miller at lpi.org
Mon Jul 18 17:53:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 11:58 -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> Sendmail: 4
> Postfix: 4

Ok guys I did the "count the distributions" thing and knew this already.
That is why the thread got started in the first place. I'm also not too
interested in what the distribution default is as much as I am
interested in learning what is actually used in the server room. If I
were to go to 1000 random server rooms what percentages of MTA's would I
find?

So how can we get this kind of info? Any ideas?

--
Mark Miller
Program Manager